THE OBENSON REPORT

Covering Cinema From All Across The African Diaspora

TOYS - New Japanese Obama Action Figures!



HA! I had a good time looking at these images. Gotta admit, the manufacturer did a decent job with his facial features. The doll looks eerily like the real Obama - maybe a "dieseled," chiseled interpretation of the man, but there's a likeness there, especially when compared to THIS SILLY FELLOW from last year.

And now, presenting the rest, in order: Darth Obama, Yakuza/Samurai Obama, Barack Bond and Obama the motivational speaker...









I have no idea how big these figurines are, or how much they cost, or if they are even for sale. The site I found them on is written in Japanese. But my trusty Google translator told me the following: All clothing is removable; it comes with other parts & accessories, like different hands making different gestures, as well as a selection of heads - each with its own facial expression. Cool right?

Check out more HERE. Maybe you'll learn more than I.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    that's freaky

    made me think of "tales from the hood" a lil bit

  2. Anonymous said...
     

    might i add that the person that put him in those poses has a silly mind indeed

Post a Comment