- Cassavetes sisters join the Hughes brothers on Four Sketch project - I almost forgot all about the Hughes Brothers. They've been virtually invisible since 2001's From Hell.
- The plan, which Time Warner Cable will start testing Thursday in Beaumont,
- "The Americans get a warm, fuzzy feeling here," says Colin Brown of what Britain can offer to Hollywood. "There is something about the way that we tell stories and look at life and, believe it or not, even the sense of humour – whether you like it or not, the Americans admire the UK. A lot of the talent loves to work here. This is a great place to make a movie." The big exodus: Is the British film industry in crisis? I've read quite a few articles recently from different publications on this supposed crisis. Maybe they should consider Bollywood's recent Hollywood campaign.
- Check out tccandler.com's 100 Greatest Movie Posters, ranked in order from 1 to 100! Some are questionable... but it is after all just one person's thoughts. I don't have to agree or disagree with any of the choices made!
- Lastly, courtesy of the comedy geniuses at the Onion News Network (ONN)... some humorous commentary on America's favorite pastime: overindulgence! Here's to addictive consumption:
New Wearable Feedbags Let Americans Eat More, Move Less