THE OBENSON REPORT

Covering Cinema From All Across The African Diaspora

PODCAST - # 46: W/ Aaron Ingram (ActNow Foundation) & Pete Chatmon (Premium)



Podcast #46

TRT: 60 Minutes


Episode Notes:

- Tambay briefly waxes on the economy and Rush Limbaugh's recent comments.

- Guest, Aaron Ingram, founder and operator of ActNow Foundation, a Brooklyn-based, black-owned and operated non-profit film and theatre company.

- Guest, Pete Chatmon, writer/director of Premium, and founder and operator of the Double 7 Film family of ventures, as well as the 2008 Tribeca All Access award winner for his upcoming film, $Free.99.


Listen below, or subscribe and download for FREE via iTunes. Just open up iTunes on your computer and search for "Obenson Report" in the iTunes store, where you will also find archives of previous shows.





Cheers!

1 comments:

  1. Camille Acey said...
     

    Hey Tambay,
    Glad to hear you are still employed and kicking!

    Really interesting podcast!
    Here's my feedback:
    * Erm, could you add time codes to the show notes?
    *I didn't know anything about Premium and when I searched for it in the search bar of your website it didn't come up. Thanks for linking to D7 though, I found it that way. Alas, I have NO idea how I'll ever see it considering where I live. Oh wait, it's on Amazon. I am gonna buy it. yay!
    *Please watch out about the mumbling or talking too fast. I wanna get you loud and clear! :)
    *Looking forward to the next episode!
    *oh, and The question isn't 'what am i doing in slovenia?' rather it is 'why aren't YOU here too?' this place could really use some colored folks! ;)

Post a Comment