THE OBENSON REPORT

Covering Cinema From All Across The African Diaspora

Time Magazine's 10 Best Films Of 2008



On the heels of Roger Ebert's unveiling of his top 20 films of 2008 over the weekend, which I wrote about HERE, Time Magazine has released their Top 10 list of the Best Movies of 2008, which isn't much different from Ebert's.


The list follows below, check out the full write-up at Time.com.

1. WALL-E
2. Synecdoche, New York
3. My Winnipeg
4. 4 Months, 3 Weeks & 2 Days
5. Milk
6. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
7. Slumdog Millionaire
8. Iron Man
9. Speed Racer
10. Encounters at the End of the World.

Like Ebert, Time also selected Iron Man as one of the year's best - much to my surprise! Although, I'd take Iron Man over Speed Racer at the #9 slot, which has no business being on any best-of-year lists! Speed Racer? Best of the year?

I'll be presenting my top 5 after the year is over, on my January 5th, 2009 podcast recording.
TIME

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    saw wall-e
    worked ben button for two days
    haven't seen the other ones

Post a Comment