THE OBENSON REPORT

Covering Cinema From All Across The African Diaspora

Hello There...

Hey folks!

Sorry for the abrupt hiatus. I'll spare you the tedious personal details, but suffice it to say that some unexpected news pulled me away from my blog habit, and kept me away since last week Wednesday (no I wasn't in prison, so get that thought out of your heads).

Thankfully, the horizon looks much sunnier, figuratively speaking, of course, and I'll return to posting some time this weekend, maybe starting today.

However, the "damage" done is irreparable, and so, until further notice, my posting frequency will dwindle significantly... likely one every few days.

Sorry :o(

But hopefully each post will be even richer and more worthwhile.

Thanks to all those who showed concern, whether via phone, email or on this blog! Much appreciated!

I'll be back very shortly.

3 comments:

  1. Sujewa Ekanayake said...
     

    Sounds good Mr. O. Glad to hear that you are somewhat back.

    - Sujewa

  2. Barry Jenkins said...
     

    Same here: welcome back and all the best to you in this mad mad life!

  3. Invisible Woman said...
     

    I was startin to think a Negro might be in jail....

    I kid! :-) Look forward to your posts...

Post a Comment