THE OBENSON REPORT

Covering Cinema From All Across The African Diaspora

Friday Funnies - Long Live The Message!

This still cracks me up, months after seeing it the first time, and with each viewing, I'm inspired to do something similar... maybe I will... eventually... whenever that will be...

And for anyone interested in keeping up with what these guys are doing, you'd be happy to know that they are active bloggers like myself. You can find their blog at: http://themessageshow.blogspot.com, with the tagline, "Life. Comedy. Government."

Happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Invisible Woman said...
     

    I absolutely adore those guys! They are as close to genius as one can get.

  2. The Obenson Report said...
     

    You should think about doing something similar on your blog... I dare you :o)

Post a Comment