THE OBENSON REPORT

Covering Cinema From All Across The African Diaspora

For Your Information...

Starting this week, my posts will decrease quite a bit. I usually post at least 1 entry per day; but from here on, until further notice, expect 2 or 3 posts per week!

Why? The next several months are going to be quite busy for me, as my focus continuously shifts to other matters.

Life happens, as the saying sometimes goes! But hang in there with me. It only gets better :o)

In the meantime, I leave you with this. Think of it in terms of cinema as you watch it:



Cheers!

TAO

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    I ain't mad atcha.

    I'm down to three now; but can foresee a future with two -- as I too, put my attention to other matters.

    I ain't there, yet but can envision it.

    It's cool; you know Ima still check in witchu.

  2. Anonymous said...
     

    I've see this clip sooooooooooooo many times.

    And I still... haven't seen the movie yet.

    SMH.

Post a Comment